Product Description 1955-1962 Chevrolet 235 6 Cylinder Starter w/168 Teeth Flywheels - 3599GR
Fits Chevrolet with 168 teeth flywheels only.
High torque & more cranking speed
- All ball bearing construction
- Starter can be clocked in 3 different positions depending on clearance
- 8.3 pounds (much lighter than the old starter)
- Better cracking on high compression engines
- Comes with shims for proper fit
- 12 volts
- 9 teeth pinion gear measures 1.15" or 29mm (both the 3500GR and 3599GR have
- 4 1/4 to 4 1/4 distance between mouting ears
Questions about the 1955-1962 Chevrolet 235 6 Cylinder Starter w/168 Teeth Flywheels - 3599GR?
Vintage Auto Garage is here to help you with all of your classic car auto parts. If you need help finding the products you need to complete the restoration or repair of your vintage American car or truck, our team can walk you through the parts that you need, help you install them, and more. Give us a call during normal business hours and one of our team members will be able to provide you with personalized assistance.