Shipping & Returns
How do I return an item?
We want you to be completely satisfied with products purchased from us. In the event you are not satisfied or need to return an item, please refer to the following instructions for Returns, Warranties or Damaged Items.
You may return the new/unused item in the original box prepaid (customer is responsible for the shipping fees) within 30 days of purchase without a restocking fees. There will be 15% restocking fees for any item returned after 30 days of order and no returns will be accepted after 60 days. No returns on parts that have been installed. or special order items.
Include a clear copy of the original invoice for the parts you are returning or exchanging. Once a return has been received and approved, the credit will be processed within 14 business days to the original form of payment.
Please follow these instructions so we can process your return correctly.
Contact us via email or phone and we will issue you a Return Authorization (RA) number.
Put the Return Authorization (RA) number on the outside of the package and the paperwork being returned.
- When RA is issued will notify you of the address where to return merchandise.
- Tell us if you want a refund or exchange.
- If exchange, what item would you like.
- If item is defective please explain the problem.
- All items must be shipped in original boxes with instructions and paperwork that came with the item
- Item must be packaged properly to avoid damage during return shipment, if item is damaged in shipping, will be responsibility of shipper
- Send package pre-paid via (fedex, ups, us postal service insured).
- No COD or freight collect will be accepted.
- If the items are damaged the buyer will be responsible for the repairs or replacement and taken from the credit.
- Restocking fees of 15% will apply to items returned after 30 days. No returns are accepted after 60 days.
- Credit will be issued for merchandise only, no refunds for original shipping.
- Allow up to 14 business days to process return credits.
Vintage Auto Garage LLC ships to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
We use different shipping services to make sure that you’re getting the best possible rates and the fastest shipping service. We currently work with the three most common mail carriers:
Each of these shipping methods offers their own warranties, tracking numbers, and more. We encourage you to review their sites, or contact them directly if there is a problem during the shipping process.
All international orders are charged before shipping. There can be a delay in shipping if we have to wait for parts to arrive in our warehouse to send out your entire order. Additional charges, duties, or taxes from customs is the responsibility of the customer.
Military Shipping Military APO/AFO type addresses are always welcome. Military orders with APO/AFO type addresses do take longer for us to process. This is due to custom forms and having to go through the line at the Post Office. So please allow an additional 9 business days to process your orders. Your orders will be shipped USPS Priority Mail and you will be charged separately for actual shipping charges since your orders cost more to ship.