Product Description Willys Jeep 1945-1972 Electronic Ignition Module - 2541
Fits 1945-1972 Willys Jeep 134L and 134F 4 cylinder engine
To ensure you have the correct ignitor for your engine application check our cross reference guide click here
Add correct coil and low RF plug wires when changing to electronic ignition. 1.50 ohm coil 8 cylinder and 3 ohm for 4 and 6 cylinder engines. Coils and wires click here
• Delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy, and spark plug life.
• 2:1 improvement over "points" in current fall time for increased coil output.
• Rotating cobalt magnets trigger a Hall Effect integrated circuit; no points to burn; no moving parts to wear out.
• Epoxy molding makes our module impervious to dirt, oil, grease and moisture.
• Stable timing; no need for any adjustments.
• Pair with a Flame Thrower Canister Coil for optimal performance
• Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-22)
This product has been granted a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO Number)
Questions about the Willys Jeep 1945-1972 Electronic Ignition Module - 2541?
Vintage Auto Garage is here to help you with all of your classic car auto parts. If you need help finding the products you need to complete the restoration or repair of your vintage American car or truck, our team can walk you through the parts that you need, help you install them, and more. Give us a call during normal business hours and one of our team members will be able to provide you with personalized assistance.