Product Description Jeep CJ 2 1942 to 1949 12 volt Hi torque starter-3322GR
Will not work with foot pedal starter must install key switch kit to work.
High torque & more cranking speed
- All ball bearing construction
- Starter can be clocked in 3 different positions depending on clearance
- 8.3 pounds (much lighter than the old starter)
- Better cracking on high compression engines
- 12 volts
- 9 teeth pinion gear measures 1.15" or 29mm
Questions about the Jeep CJ 2 1942 to 1949 12 volt Hi torque starter-3322GR?
Vintage Auto Garage is here to help you with all of your classic car auto parts. If you need help finding the products you need to complete the restoration or repair of your vintage American car or truck, our team can walk you through the parts that you need, help you install them, and more. Give us a call during normal business hours and one of our team members will be able to provide you with personalized assistance.