Buick 1939-1952 Starter - 3606GR
When you replace the old starter in your Buick with a gear reduction starter, you get superior torque and cranking on high compression engines so you no longer need hefty battery cables and components to get your vintage Buick started.
The gear reduction starter fits antique Buicks made from 1939 to 1952, including the models:
- Buick Series 40 Special
- Buick Series 50 Super
- Buick Series 60 Century
- Buick Series 70 Roadmaster
- Buick Series 80 Roadmaster
As a gear reduction starter, this product has a ball bearing construction that is long lasting and the option to clock the starter in 3 alternate positions to fit your vehicle. It has an internal solenoid, 9 teeth pinion gear, and runs on 12 volt negative ground electric systems. The dimensions are 10.00 in width by 5.00 inch height by 5.00 inch depth and a weight of 8.3 pounds.
For starters for other Buick models and years, look at our starter app guide by clicking here.
- All ball bearing construction
- Starter can be clocked in 3 different positions depending on clearance
- 8.3 pounds (much lighter than the old starter)
- Better cracking on high compression engines
- Comes with shims for proper fit
- 12 volts
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great customer service and great products.
So far so good! Solved my problem