Product Description 1953-1956 Buick Gear Reduction Starter - 3575GR
Fits Buicks 1953 to 1956, including the following models:
This starter is a clearance item and none return or refund.
- Excludes the Buick Series 40 Special straight 8 engine.
- Buick Series 50 Super
- Buick Series 60 Century
- Buick Series 70 Roadmaster
As a gear reduction starter, this product has a ball bearing construction that is long lasting and the option to clock the starter in 3 alternate positions to fit your vehicle. It has an internal solenoid, 9 X 1" tooth pinion gear, and runs on 12 volt negative ground electric systems.
- All ball bearing construction
- Starter can be clocked in 3 different positions depending on clearance
- 8.3 pounds (much lighter than the old starter)
- Better cracking on high compression engines
- Comes with shims for proper fit
- 12 volts
Questions about the 1953-1956 Buick Gear Reduction Starter - 3575GR?
Vintage Auto Garage is here to help you with all of your classic car auto parts. If you need help finding the products you need to complete the restoration or repair of your vintage American car or truck, our team can walk you through the parts that you need, help you install them, and more. Give us a call during normal business hours and one of our team members will be able to provide you with personalized assistance.