How to convert any vehicle from 6 volts to 12 volts-HTC001
Our most popular products at Vintage Auto Garage are our 6 volt to 12 volt conversion kits for classic cars. Now you can get the guide book for that process as a standalone product. This instructional book offers valuable information and guidance on topics related to a 12 volt upgrade including:
- Generator Conversion and Hook-Up Instructions
- Alternator Conversion and Hook-Up Instructions
- Why Choose 2 Wire Alternators
- Difference between Positive and Negative Grounds
- How to Use a 6 Volt Starter on a 12 Volt Electrical System
- Wiring Diagrams
- Using 6 Volt Lighting, Heater Motors, and Gauges on a 12 Volt System
- Troubleshooting Guide
This guide is for everyone, whether this is your first antique car restoration or you just need a handy reference. We use simple, easy to understand terms and lay out any instructions step by step. It also covers almost every vintage car model, including Ford, Chevy, Pontiac, Buick, Hudson, Oldsmobile, Willys Jeep, and more.
Because this is a physical book measuring 8-½” x 5-⅜”, you can keep next to you during the conversion process for easy reference.