Product Description Ford Model A 1928-31 Gear Reduction Starter 12 Volts - 3100GR
Ford Model A 1928-1931 Starter 12 Volts and replaces the original 6 volt starter motors.
You will need key or push button starter switch when installing this starter
High torque & more cranking speed
- All ball bearing construction
- Starter can be clocked in 3 different positions depending on clearance
- 8.3 pounds (much lighter than the old starter)
- Better cracking on high compression engines
- Comes with shims for proper fit
- 12 volts
Questions about the Ford Model A 1928-31 Gear Reduction Starter 12 Volts - 3100GR?
Vintage Auto Garage is here to help you with all of your classic car auto parts. If you need help finding the products you need to complete the restoration or repair of your vintage American car or truck, our team can walk you through the parts that you need, help you install them, and more. Give us a call during normal business hours and one of our team members will be able to provide you with personalized assistance.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
very nice product
Great products and awesome customer service.