Product Description Ford Mercury 1952-1953 Starter 6 & 8 Cylinder Automatic Transmission - 3108GR
Fits: 1952-1953 Ford and Mercury Cars and Trucks with automatic transmissions only
Ford O Matic and Merc O Matic automatic transmissions
- High torque & more cranking speed
- All ball bearing construction
- 9 teeth pinion gear
- Starter can be clocked in 3 different positions depending on clearance
- 8.3 pounds (much lighter than the old starter)
- Better cracking on high compression engines
- 12 volts
Questions about the Ford Mercury 1952-1953 Starter 6 & 8 Cylinder Automatic Transmission - 3108GR?
Vintage Auto Garage is here to help you with all of your classic car auto parts. If you need help finding the products you need to complete the restoration or repair of your vintage American car or truck, our team can walk you through the parts that you need, help you install them, and more. Give us a call during normal business hours and one of our team members will be able to provide you with personalized assistance.