Product Description Chrysler, DeSoto Gear Reduction Starter 12 Volts - 3458GR
Chrylser all models1957-1958 engine 354,392 Hemi
Desoto 1957 only all models
- High torque & more cranking speed
- All ball bearing construction
- 9 teeth pinion gear
- Starter can be clocked in 3 different positions depending on clearance
- 8.3 pounds (much lighter than the old starter)
- Better cranking on high compression engines
- Comes pre-shims for proper fit
- 12 volts
Questions about the Chrysler, DeSoto Gear Reduction Starter 12 Volts - 3458GR?
Vintage Auto Garage is here to help you with all of your classic car auto parts. If you need help finding the products you need to complete the restoration or repair of your vintage American car or truck, our team can walk you through the parts that you need, help you install them, and more. Give us a call during normal business hours and one of our team members will be able to provide you with personalized assistance.